Have agents made so much money in the past that they need not be concerned with details? Most of the ancillary services offered to Realtors have a common thread. Good enough is good enough.
- Websites don’t need to look good, you just need to have one. “Get a template.”
- Standardized direct mail marketing. Hey we all say the same thing right? “Don’t forget to put your picture on it.”
- Lead providers that still collect names in popups online then sell it to Realtors for hundreds of dollars. “Hey you only need one right?”
- Newspaper advertising that marks the prices up for a Realtor ad. “You have the money.”
- The showing service that is inadvertantly rude to my clients and other agents. “They’re really busy.”
That’s just the short and local list. The local Realtor associations push their poor quality products down your throat with little or no choice for alternatives. The Denver MLS that we pay for by the minute is incredibly slow. Realtor.com, … I think that says enough. When will there be actual quality services for real estate professionals that just want to focus on their business?